Wednesday 11 July 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back... With a Topshop Haul!

So, I know I haven't blogged at all for ages now, I have been really busy with my end of year exams at school but I have left now (woo). So, you can be expecting a lot more blog posts, about 2-3 a week. Anyway, I was in London a few weeks ago and of course you cant go to London without visiting Topshop, Oxford Street. Topshop was manic as the sales were on, but typical me couldn't find anything i liked in the sale, so i ended up buying all none sale items.










So, the first thing I picked up was this white slouchy, winged sleeved jumper with multi-colour speckles. I thought this will go really well on its own for slightly warmer weather, but also look equally as nice on colder days, layered with a polo or a shirt and a jacket. I also love the multi-coloured speckles which allows you to add any colour top underneath.
Jumper-£26








Ok, so I loved the jumper so much, I went back the next day and bought it in this mint colour, which i really love too because of the colour which reminds me of mint choc-chip ice cream.
Jumper-£26



I really wasn't sure about this cropped top because I wasn't sure if it would suit me. However, I was really desperate for a new outfit to wear on the night, for a meal and to see Shrek The Musical (which by the way is amazing, seriously go see it). My boyfriend picked this out for me and decided I'd go try it on and see what it was like on. However, when I got to the changing rooms, the que was MASSIVE, with it been the sales and all. So I decided that I'd just buy it and return it if I didn't like it. I'm so glad I bought this because its such a perfect top for summer. It looks great with a high waist, body con skirt or shorts for      warmer days or for going away somewhere hot. Equally, it also looks great with high waist           trousers/jeans if you don't really like showing your belly of, like me.  
                                                                                    Cropped top-£20                              












The last thing I bought was this blazer. I'd been looking for a good quality blazer for ages now and I finally came across this one a decided just to go for it. I also wore this on the night with my white, flowered cropped top, a black body con skirt, tights and black flatforms. I'm so pleased I bought this because a blazer because I feel like a blazer is a key item everyone needs in there wardrobe. It's slightly pricier at £65 but I justified it because 'I needed it'. That old excuse.





Hope you enjoyed this mini Topshop Haul. If you want to see any specific blogpost on something. Please feel free to offer me any constructive advice on how to improve/where to go next with my blog as I'm still starting out.

Take care and have a nice day!
Concealandcover (Charlotte) x






No comments:

Post a Comment